Bead It Out is a fundraising initiative established by MHP to support their quarterly charities.

The exquisite beaded jewelry available at Bead It Out is meticulously handcrafted with utmost care and attention to detail.

With every purchase, 60% of the proceeds are directly allocated towards supporting various charitable causes, while the remaining 40% is utilized for procuring more materials to continue creating these beautiful pieces.

Additionally, all MHP Merch products also contribute a percentage of their sales to these quarterly charities. By indulging in the stunning beaded jewelry collection at Bead It Out or purchasing any MHP Merch, you not only treat yourself to a unique and stylish accessory but also contribute towards making a positive impact in the lives of those in need.